Imperial Europe 10 Days, 6 Cities
From $4,199*Make an enquiry
- Return International Airfares ex ^Australia
- 9 nights accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast and 5 dinners
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Magical cities of bridges, cathedrals, cobbled lanes, and castles - central Europe's capitals put on a stately show in which the leads are played by Bohemian Prague, the eclectic Slovakian capital of Bratislava, and the beautiful Danube river featuring the regal cities of Vienna and Budapest where you'll break bread with a local family and hear of their heart-warming WWII rescue.
- City tour in Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg
- An orientation of Munich and Regensburg
- View the Marienplatz in Munich, St. Vitus' Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague, the Imperial Boulevards of Vienna and Melk Abbey
- Visit Bratislava the capital of Slovakia, the Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest and the Baroquetown centre of Győr
Valid for travel 07 Dec 2018 - until 16 Dec 2018.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person twin share. All prices are subject to availability. Prices are correct at the time of the package going live, however, are subject to confirmation. The package price quoted is for a tour departing 07 December 2018. Travelling on ^Qatar Airways in Economy class from Melbourne. Other cities may be available at a surcharge. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.