Great Australian Aircruise
Make an enquiry
- Cruise the mighty chasms of Katherine Gorge
- Explore a collection of famed outback towns - Longreach, Kununurra and Alice Springs
- Experience spectacular aerial sightseeing of the ancient Bungle Bungle Range, remote Mitchell Falls and Buccaneer Archipelago
- Watch the sunset on the Indian Ocean at Cable Beach Resort & Spa, Broome
- In Kakadu National Park marvel at ancient rock art and cruise the Yellow Waters Lagoon
- Dine under the stars at UluruWalk through the boulders of Kata Tjuta
- All touring, transfers and meals included
- Escorted throughout by a dedicated Journey Director
Explore the outback in style with Bill Peach Journeys the leader in private aircraft travel! The Great Australian Aircruise is a unique experience that showcases the history, landscapes and backbone of Australia in comfort and luxury. This journey offers sights and experiences beyond words. An Australian odyssey to stir the soul awaits.
Valid for travel 06 Aug 2019 - until 17 Aug 2019.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for travel on 6 August 2019. Package is subject to change and availability. Exclusions may apply. Seasonal surcharges and blackout periods may apply for alternative dates. Flights are ex Sydney. A special transfer fare is available to guests joining this departure from other capital cities. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.