Sri Lanka, the land of Serendipity - of happy surprises
From $10,950*Make an enquiry
- Return economy airfares ^ex Australia
- 11 nights in the island’s best small luxury hotels spread across 7 destinations.
- Private AC car with the services of a professional English Speaking Chauffeur Guide for the full duration of the tour.
- Scenic Train Ride from Peradeniya to Hatton. (First Class Reserved)
- Schedule Cinnamon Air Domestic Flight from Hatton to Mattala.
- 5 UNESCO World Heritage Site visit: Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Ancient City of Polonnaruwa, Dambulla Cave Temples, Sacred Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy, 17th Century Dutch Fort in Galle
- Elephant Safari in the Minneriya National Park.
- Exclusive Elephant Experience in the Kandalama Tank.
- Explore Kandy with Resident Host.
- Discover the Royal Botanic Gardens with Botanist.
- Private Cultural Dance & Fire Show at Kings Pavilion.
- Visit to a working tea factory (via Ceylon Tea Trails)
- Two Game Drives in the Yala National Park (via Wild Coast Lodge)
- Cinnamon Experience at Top House.
- Explore the secrets of the Galle Fort with resident host followed by cooking demo + lunch.
- Garden Tour followed by Lunch at the Lunuganga Estate.
- Afternoon walk of Colombo with Resident Host.
- Dinner at the world-famous Ministry of Crab. ·
- Daily supply of bottled drinking water during transfers & sightseeing.
No wonder Marco Polo declared the atoll “the finest island of its size in the world; `Taprobane’ to the ancient Romans, `Serendib’ to Arab traders, `Ceilao’ as christened by the Portuguese, `Ceylan’ by the Dutch followed by `Ceylon’ by the British and finally Sri Lanka to the Sinhalese. The teardrop shaped island offers the modern day traveller a myriad of experiences from UNESCO World Heritage Sites, wildlife experiences, beaches, tea plantations, whilst no forgetting the wonderful people and amazing food of Sri Lanka.
Valid for travel 01 May 2020 - until 12 May 2020.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share tour for travel on 1st May 2020. Other dates may be available at a surcharge. Package is subject to change and availability. Exclusions may apply. Seasonal surcharges and blackout periods may apply for alternative dates. Flights are ^ex Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane other departure points available at a surcharge. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. AUD amount is estimate only and subject to fluctuations in the exchange rate. Transactions will be processed in USD. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.