*EXPIRED* Walk into Luxury - 4 Day Lake St Clair Walk
*This deal has now expired. Please feel free to contact me regarding similar deals*
From $3,150 per person, twin share*Make an enquiry
- 3 nights at Pumphouse Point staying in a Pumphouse Room overlooking Lake St Clair
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner & trail provisions
- In-room Larder with local cheeses and provisions at Pumphouse Point
- Three course share-style dinners each evening with a selection of Tasmanian wines included (an honesty bar system applies throughout the lodge buildings/lounges for additional wine/beverage purchases)
- 4 days with a local Tasmania Guide discovering Lake St Clair & Mount Field National Parks
- Derwent Valley Distillery visit
- Complimentary activities at Lake St Clair including e-bikes & row boats
- National Park passes & all entry and tasting fees
- All track transfers & boat transfer on Lake St Clair
- Return ground transfers from Hobart to Lake St Clair
Walk into Luxury’s 4 day small group walk at Pumphouse Point takes in the best walking in the southern end of Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park and Mount Field.
Stay at boutique wilderness lodge, Pumphouse Point, known for its unique architecture and dramatic setting.
Visit Russell Falls and hike the Western side of Mount Field National Park to alpine lakes and tarns, before arriving at Lake St Clair. Over the next few days your local guide will show you the best day hikes around Lake St Clair with the chance to experience Lake St Clair from the water and a distillery visit to finish.
Valid for travel 17 Dec 2021 - until 29 Apr 2022.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person, based on twin share in Australian Dollars, for departures from 17 December 2021 to 29 April 2022. Prices for single occupancy available, please contact your advisor for quote. Pricing is correct as of 6 October 2021 and is subject to availability. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 31 January 2022. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.