Highlights of Tasmania
Make an enquiry
From $2,279 per person twin share*
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Comfortable touring bus, expertly maintained
- National Park Admissions
- Port Arthur Historic Sights Tour and Cruise
- Wine Tastings in the beautiful Freycinet area and then again in Tamar Valley
- Devils@Cradle Wildlife Park Admissions
- Small Group with a maximum of 12 guests
- 11 Jan 2022
- 01 Feb 2022, 08 Feb 2022,
- 01 Mar 2022, 08 Mar 2022, 22 Mar 2022 2022
Experience the very best highlights of Tasmania such as Port Arthur, Eagle Hawk Neck, Wineglass Bay, the Bay of Fires, Cradle Mountain and much more. Explore the cities of Hobart and Launceston at your own leisure and enjoy the benefits of being on a guided tour with an experienced tour guide. Well-chosen accommodation, some meals, and comfortable transport round out this well priced and fantastic tour of Tasmania.
Valid for travel 11 Jan 2022 - until 22 Mar 2022.
Terms & Conditions
* Package price is based on 2 adults twin share and priced in Australian Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice. Valid for travel on selected 2022 departure dates. Book by 20 December 2021. Small Group Tour operates from Hobart to Launceston. A moderate level of fitness is required. Airport transfers are not included but can be added for a surcharge. Additional pre and post accommodation can be included for a surcharge. Flights and car hire are not included. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.