Luxury Bhutan Mini Explorer
Make an enquiry
- Return international airfares from ^Australia
- 2 nights pre-tour accommodation in Bangkok
- 2 nights accommodation at the Le Meridien, Thimphu
- 2 nights accommodation at the Luxury Gangtey Lodge, Phobjikha
- 2 nights accommodation at the Dhensa Boutique Resort, Punakha
- 2 nights accommodation at the Zhiwa Ling Heritage Resort, Paro
- Breakfast & dinner daily in-house
- Lunches hosted by BTCL in good Bhutanese restaurants except for 1 in-house lunch at the Luxury Gangtey Lodge
- All touring & transfers throughout your journey
- Entrance Fees, sightseeing & hiking as per itinerary
Bhutan is a privilege to visit and just wonderful in their surprisingly mild winter period with fewer tourists about. One often feels the Kingdom is theirs alone!
From the awe-inspiring descent into Paro Airport traveller's are delighted with Bhutan’s magnificent scenery, its wonderfully unique Buddhist culture and beautiful friendly people.
Valid for travel 08 Feb 2019 - until 19 Feb 2019.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for travel on 8 February 2019. Other dates may be available at a surcharge. Airfares are based on flights departing ^Sydney, other Australian departure cities may incur a surcharge and are subject to availability. Package is subject to change, currency fluctuations and availability. Exclusions may apply. Seasonal surcharges and blackout periods may apply for alternative dates. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.