Luxury Australia & New Zealand Cruise Package
Make an enquiry
- One-way economy class airfare Auckland to ^Australia
- 15 nights onboard the Australia and New Zealand Cruise, Seabourn Encore from Sydney to Auckland
- Seabourn ports of call Phillip Island, Melbourne, Milford Sound, Cruising Fjordland National Park, Oban (Halfmoon Bay, Timaru, Akaroa (Christchurch), Kaikoura, Picton, Wellington and Napier
- Complimentary Three Veranda Suite Category Upgrade
- USD250 per person onboard credit
- 2 nights post-cruise accommodation in Auckland including breakfast
Embark on an Australia and New Zealand luxury cruise adventure aboard one of Seabourn’s luxurious cruise ships. Discover bustling port cities, immerse yourself in Maori culture and experience the unspoilt beauty of the South Island’s waterfalls and fjords.
Valid for travel 07 Feb 2019 - until 25 Feb 2019.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person, based on twin share, in Australian dollars including taxes fees and therefore subject to change with currency fluctuation. Cruise fare based on twin share in a Veranda Suite. Complimentary Three Veranda Suite category upgrade is subject to availability at time of reservation. All prices quoted are subject to availability. All prices quoted are for Travel departing 8 February 2019. ^Flights are ex Auckland to Sydney other departure points available at a surcharge. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.