Rocky Mountaineer - First Passage to the West Tour & Alaska Cruise
Make an enquiry
- Return international airfares from ^Australia
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer rail journey in GoldLeaf Service including breakfast & lunch
- Panoramic Helicopter Flightseeing
- Calgary to Banff Tour including Banff Gondola
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer
- Yoho Park Tour
- 1 night pre-cruise accommodation in Vancouver
- 7 night Alaska cruise onboard the Golden Princess from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 4 nights Denali and Anchorage Tour
This journey brings you to the stunning mountain towns of Banff and Lake Louise, with a trip to the Columbia Icefields and a helicopter tour through the soaring peaks of the Rockies.
Venture into the heart of Alaska and experience the wilderness up close with a Princess Denali Explorer Cruise Tour.
Valid for travel 21 Jun 2019 - until 10 Jul 2019.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person, based on twin share, in Australian dollars including taxes fees and therefore subject to change with currency fluctuation. Rocky Mountaineer based on GoldLeaf Service. Cruise fare based on twin share in a Balcony Cabin Category. All prices are Subject to availability. All prices quoted are for Travel departing 21 June 2019. ^Flights are ex Sydney other departure points available at a surcharge. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.