A Taste of Sri Lanka
Make an enquiry
- 10 nights accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- Private car & English speaking chauffeur guide
- Hosted private Sri Lanka herbal & fruit garden experience
- Hosted Kandy local market and Temple of the Tooth Relic walking tour
- Hosted Royal Botanical Gardens with a Botanist
- Hosted Traditional Sri Lankan Village cooking experience
- Hosted UNESCO Galle Dutch Fort walking tour
- Hosted Colombo’s Culture walking tour
- Morning tea train Journey – Kandy to Hatton
- Guided tea tour hosted by Camellia Hills
This 11 day journey around the magical island of Sri Lanka will take you through some of it's most spectacular sites. From visits to ancient citadels in the cultural triangle, a train ride across verdant mountains and tea fields and walk around one of the last living forts in the country and many more insightful experiences, get ready for a memorable journey around the pearl of the Indian ocean.
Valid for travel 01 Mar 2019 - until 30 Apr 2019.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person twin share. All prices are subject to availability. Prices are correct at the time of the package going live, however, are subject to confirmation. The package price quoted is for departure between 01 March – 30 April 2019. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.