Essence of South America
Make an enquiry
- International economy airfares ex. SYD/MEL/ADL/BNE
- All internal ﬂights within South America
- A combination of tourist superior and ﬁrst class accommodation
- Selected meals: 20 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Return economy Vistadome train to Machu Picchu
- First class catamaran journey across Lake Titicaca
- Comprehensive sightseeing, excursions & airport transfers with local English speaking guides
- Tour Escort (min. 10 people)
This amazing 22 day escorted small tour takes you through the most unforgettable places of South America. Be captivated by the ancient Inca civilization, the picturesque Sacred Valley, the memorable ruins of Machu Picchu and the beautiful Lake Titicaca. Feel the rhythm of the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro, discover the magnificent Iguazu Falls and enjoy the elegant cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires.
• Lima • Cuzco • Machu Picchu • Puno • Lake Titicaca • La Paz • Buenos Aires• Iguazu Falls • Rio de Janeiro • Santiago• Lima • Cuzco • Machu Picchu • Puno • Lake Titicaca • La Paz • Buenos Aires• Iguazu Falls • Rio de Janeiro • Santiago
Valid for travel 20 Apr 2020 - until 11 May 2020.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, twin share and inclusive of tipping for Tour departing 20 April 2020. Price includes International economy class Airfares ex ^Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane but excludes taxes & surcharges (approx. $1,180 pp). For further terms and conditions contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.