Two Oceans, One Epic Journey
Make an enquiry
- Return economy flights from Perth to Exmouth
- 4 nights accommodation at Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef including airport transfers, chef-prepared meals, snacks and beverages, National Park entrance fees and guided wilderness activities Transfer from Airport to Perth Hotel
- 3 nights accommodation in Perth including breakfast daily
- 1 day Discover Rottnest tour including lunch
- Transfer from hotel to East Perth Rail Terminal
- 4 days/3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific, Perth to Sydney, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and Blue Mountains 10 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners
From your eco resort sitting right on Ningaloo Reef, you have the chance to go snorkelling along the coral reef literally on your doorstep to swim among 500 species of fish, 250 species of coral and 600 species of mollusc. As if living this lifelong dream wasn’t enough, making an epic transcontinental crossing of Australia awaits at the end of your journey.
- Discover hidden gems on a remote stretch of Western Australia’s Indian Ocean coast
- Beachside safari camping in eco-luxe wilderness tents nestled in the dunes of Cape Range National Park
- Explore Ningaloo Reef, home to over 500 species of colourful fish
- Explore the energetic, confident city of Perth, Australia’s sunniest capital
- Cruise to Rottnest Island and meet a quokkaPonder the vastness of the Australian continent as you cross the Nullarbor PlainExperience outback mining heritage in Kalgoorlie and Broken Hill
- Enjoy sightseeing and fine food and wine around cosmopolitan Adelaide
- Travel through the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains to Sydney
Valid for travel 01 Apr 2020 - until 31 May 2020.
Terms & Conditions
*Advertised price is per person based on SAl Salis with bonus Perth fare, in a Gold Service twin cabinon the Indian Pacific, Valid for new bookings between 14 January to 31 March 2020. and based on tarvel bewteen April and May 2020. Bonus accommodation – only valid for new bookings, at selected hotel in Perth as per package details. Hotel surcharges may apply to event period dates. Flight fares are based on Qantas Red- Edeal Fare and are subject to the terms and conditions of the carrier and fare class. All discounts and savings have been applied to the price. Not available with any other offer. Black-out dates apply. $1500 per person deposit required within 14 days of booking. Booking and credit card fees may apply. Cancellation fees apply. No refund for unused services. For full terms & conditions visit www.journeybeyondrail.com.au or ask your MTA Travel Expert. Prices correct as at 07 November 2019. E&OE. ATAS Number A10679 | 00338JBR 2019.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.