Dusty Trails Outback Adventure
From $5,489 per person, twin share*Make an enquiry
- 11-day All-inclusive fully escorted tour
- Lunch at picturesque Picnic Point overlooking the stunning Lockyer Valley
- Wine tasting in Crows Nest - famous for Shiraz and Chardonnay
- Private star gazing at the Cosmos Observatory in Charleville
- Guided Tour and lunch at historic Corones Hotel in Charleville
- Spectacular Sunset cruise through the outback on the Thomson River
- Half day tour of Magnetic Island
- 10 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches and 10 Dinners
- 1 x drink with lunches and 2 x drinks with dinners
- ELC- Wellbeing COVID Travel Concierge to travel with the group
- Plus, much more!
Venture beyond the horizon to the heart of the rugged Queensland outback. Travelling across the Great Dividing Range we pass through an everchanging landscape before reaching our final destination in the tropical north. Over eleven unforgettable days you will experience the history, heritage and characters of the outback on the quintessential Aussie road trip of a lifetime.
Valid for travel 16 Jul 2021 - until 03 Sep 2021.
Terms & Conditions
Price is per person, based on twin share for travel departing Brisbane on either 16 July 2021 or 03 September 2021 and finishing in Townsville. Price is subject to availability. Tour will operate on a minimum of 15 guests and a maximum of 28 guests. Single supplement available, contact your travel advisor for a quote. Flights not included. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn without notice. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.