4 Day Hills, Valleys & Vines
From $3,800 per person, twin share based on Private Tour for 2*Make an enquiry
- Arrival Transfer from Adelaide Airport to EOS by SkyCity
- 1 Night accommodation at EOS by SkyCity in a Riverview Room including breakfast
- 2 night stay in JHA Stone Cellar at Hutton Vale Farm (Sole Use)
- Breakfast provisions both mornings, lunch each day and dinner provisions on day 2
- Full Day touring from Adelaide to the Barossa Valley including lunch, visits to wineries and tasting your birth year vintage of Seppeltsfield’s famous Tawny Port on Day 2
- A tour of Hutton Vale Farm including lunch at the property on Day 3
- Full Day Touring from the Barossa Valley to the Adelaide Hills including lunch and visits to wineries on Day 4
- All entry fees and wine tastings
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer to Adelaide airport
Welcome to the wine capital of Australia, the Barossa Valley. Discover this beautiful region filled with picturesque clusters of villages, rolling hills, stone churches, and vineyards.
Just an hour drive north of Adelaide you will arrive at the Barossa. Here is one of the world’s great wine growing areas, with more than 150 wineries and 80 cellar doors. Seven generations of grape growers and winemakers have established this fertile land as one of Australia's top wine regions with consistently outstanding vintages over the past 160 years.
Barossans are famous for their generous hospitality, their love of a shared table, and their passion for local food and wine. Festivals, celebrations, markets, and music thrive here.
But the Barossa is not only rich in world-beating Shiraz and Riesling – it is also rich with artisan food production combining to produce an unsurpassed breadth and depth of culinary and viticulture experience. Flavours of the seasonal produce along with traditional meats and bread abound at the local Farmer’s Market, specialist providores, and on the tables of the Barossa.
Take your time to soak in the wealth of Barossa experiences on offer.
Valid for travel 11 Apr 2021 - until 30 Nov 2021.
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are per person on group size of 2, based on twin or double share in Australian Dollars and for travel ex Adelaide from 11 April – 30 November 2021 (blackouts on special dates apply). Prices vary depending on the number of guests in your group. For alternative group size and travel dates, contact your advisor for a quote. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change and can be withdrawn at anytime. Valid for sale until 30 June 2021. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.