Taste of Italy - Explore the Italian influence on food & wine in South Australia
From $3,095 per person, twin share*Make an enquiry
- Return airport transfers, Adelaide
- 4 nights accommodation at the Mayfair Hotel, Adelaide
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches & 1 dinner
- Drink inclusions as per the itinerary
- All venue entry fees and wine tasting fees
- All cooking ingredients
- Private transportation
- Sightseeing and tours as per the itinerary
A Small Group Italian Wine & Food Experience in Adelaide.
Since the 1950s, Italians have brought their food, wine, music and culture to our shores. This five day small group tour explores the Italian influence on food and wine in South Australia with visits to some of the world’s best wine regions.
You’ll discover some of South Australia’s best kept secrets and meet the people who are keeping the Italian influence alive in South Australia.
Valid for travel 29 Apr 2021 - until 08 Jul 2021.
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are per person based on twin and are in Australian Dollars. Single rooms are available for a supplement of $455pp – please request this at time of booking. Tours depart Adelaide on 29 April, 17 June or 8 July 2021 and are subject to availability. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change and can be withdrawn at anytime. Valid for sale until 30 April 2021 or until sold out. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.