Make an enquiry
Experience Bhutan's majesty by journeying to all five Amankora lodges
- ^Return international airfares
- 1 night pre tour accommodation in Bangkok
- 10 nights Luxury accommodation in Bhutan
- Private vehicle/driver and English-speaking guide for internal transfers and sightseeing
- All touring and monument passes in Bhutan
- Visa processing and flight reservation assistance
- All meals, including picnics and in-house beverages in Bhutan
- Airport transfers in Bhutan
- Laundry and Wi-Fi in Bhutan
- One 60-minute holistic spa treatment per person
- One Hot stone bath in Gangtey
- One-way domestic flight from Bumthang to Paro
- 2 nights post tour accommodation Bangkok
Bhutan is unlike anywhere on Earth and Amankora offers unprecedented access to its breathtaking beauty. With five lodges spread across the country it leads guests to a deeper insight into urban, rural and spiritual Bhutan.
Take in the country's history and natural majesty in discovering Bhutan's most beautiful valleys: Thimphu, Gangtey, Bumthang, Punakha and Paro. For continuous stay of 10 nights or more in all five Amankora lodges, a tailor-made Bhutan itinerary includes exclusive privileges such as traditional hot stone bath and domestic flight.
Valid for travel 01 Sep 2019 - until 14 Sep 2019.
Terms & Conditions
**Price is per person, based on twin share for travel on 1 September 2019. Other dates may be available at a surcharge. Flights are ex Sydney other departure points available at a surcharge. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability, and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Aman reserves the right to withdraw this exclusive at any time with 48 hours' notice. Cancellations and payments as per Amankora's standard terms. Rates and government taxes are subject to change without prior notice. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.