Barossa Valley & Kangaroo Island Wine Trail
Make an enquiry
From $3,850 per person*
- Return economy class flights to Adelaide ex Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
- Opulent ‘Diamond Class’ coach travel
- 3 nights Barossa Valley ••Chateau Tanunda tour
- Maggie Beer Farm Shop cooking demonstration and lunch at The Farm Eatery
- Mengler’s Hill lookout; Herbig Family Tree; Whispering Wall at Barossa Reservoir
- Seppeltsfield Estate guided tour and private wine tasting
- Benno’s Barossa Platter picnic lunch
- Barossa Valley Chocolate Company tasting matching wine with chocolate
- Barossa Chateau tour and morning tea
- Hahndorf village visit and German-themed luncheon at Hahndorf Inn
- 1-night Fleurieu Peninsula
- Ferry transport to/from Kangaroo Island and local comfort plus coach touring
- Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery Marron lunch
- Guided beach walk to see Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Gourmet dinner at Sunset Food & Wine
- Flinders Chase National Park; Remarkable Rocks; Admirals Arch
- Tour and tasting at Emu Bay Lavender Farm
- Tour and tasting at Clifford’s Honey Farm
- Wine tasting & platter lunch at Dudley Wines
- Cape Willoughby Lighthouse tour
- 1-night Adelaide
- Adelaide city sights tour
- 20 meals
- ‘Diamond Class’ tours include a beverage package each evening with dinner **(standard beer, wine, spirits and soft drink capped to a bar tab not unlimited)
Take your taste buds on a journey of discovery in stunning South Australia. Delve into the Barossa Valley with visits to Seppeltsfield Estate, Chateau Tanunda, Maggie Beer Farm Shop, and the Barossa Valley Chocolate Company. Get back to nature on Kangaroo Island seeing sea lions and birds of prey and tasting an abundance of local produce.
Valid for travel 03 Nov 2020 - until 10 Nov 2020.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for tour departing between 3 November 2020. Other dates may be available at a surcharge. Package is subject to change and availability. Tour will require a minimum of 10 passengers to depart. This package is subject to a fuel levy without notice for air and coach components. Flights are arranged to suit the tour group in advance; therefore we cannot book individual preferences or guarantee direct flights. All passengers must be over fifty years of age. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. These tours include Rating 3 - active/moderate physical activities and an above average level of fitness is required to participate. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.