Southern Grace Luxury Tour
From $7,299*Make an enquiry
- Return international airfares from ^ Australia
- 2 night’s accommodation in Nashville
- 2 night’s accommodation in Memphis
- 1 night’s accommodation in Natchez
- 3 night’s accommodation in New Orleans
- 8 full breakfasts, 1 arrival dinner, 3 highlight dinners & 1 celebration dinner
- Tours as per itinerary
- Escorted by Insight Travelling Concierges - handpicked for every departure
- Travel in luxury air-conditioned coach, with extended leg room
- Complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi
- Airport transfers.
Step into the heartland of soul music, as you travel from Nashville through Memphis on to New Orleans. Take your reserved seat at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry in Nashville and enjoy a private meeting and tour alongside Elvis’ close friend at Graceland, Memphis. Along the way, you’ll meet local singer-songwriters, taste the region’s renowned cuisine and experience southern hospitality at its best.
Valid for travel 08 Aug 2018 - until 16 Aug 2018.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person twin share. All prices are subject to availability. Prices are correct at the time of the package going live, however, are subject to confirmation. Airfares are based on flights departing ^Sydney, other Australian departure cities may incur a surcharge and are subject to availability. The package price quoted is for a tour departing Nashville on 8th October 2018. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.