Amazon & The Inca's
From $17,899*Make an enquiry
Advertised price is based on twin share and includes the following:
- Return economy airfares ex Australia^
- 7-nights accommodation at Lake Titicaca & Machu Picchu Independent Adventure including breakfast daily & 2 lunches
- Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit
- Parwa Community Restaurant in the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Tour Arrival and departure transfers in Lima
- Guided tour of Uros and Taquile Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Sacred Valley guided tour. Pottery making demonstration
- Train to Machu Picchu plus a guided tour of Machu Picchu
- 1-night pre-cruise accommodation
- 7-night Luxury River cruise on the Amazon river
- All meals while onboard your Aqua Amazon river cruise
- Onboard Beverages (non-alcoholic, select premium wines, sparkling wine and national beer)
- Bike use & all excursions off the Aria Amazon
- Pacaya Samiria National Reserve entrance fee.
Discover one of these last great unexplored regions of the world, the Peruvian Amazon while you cruise with expert professional naturalist guides admiring the Amazon's natural beauty and experience first-hand encounters with Amazon wildlife from pink dolphins and piranha, to capuchin monkeys and three-toed sloth hiding in the rainforest canopy. Then on to Peru to learn the history and explore the land of the Incas, including Lima, Lake Titicaca, and Cusco. Visit the highest lake in the world and meet the people that live around it. Delight in the views of the Sacred Valley on the train to Machu Picchu. Enjoy the very best of the Amazon Peru.
Amazon Rivers & Ports of call:
IQUITOS, AMAZON RIVER, YARAPA RIVER - NAUTA CAÑO, MARAÑON CREEK - YANAYACU-PUCATE RIVER, NAUTA TOWN - BIRTHPLACE OF THE AMAZON, YANALLPA RIVER, DORADO RIVER, PACAYA RIVER, UCAYALI RIVER, TAPICHE RIVER, CLAVERO OR YARAPA RIVER, AMAZON RIVER, MANATEE RESCUE CENTER.
Valid for travel 07 Nov 2018 - until 23 Nov 2018.
Terms & Conditions
*Air Fares are based ex Sydney. Other departure points available at a surcharge. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. Cruise fares are per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation as specified, based on Second Deck Suite. Any higher categories are at an additional surcharge. Unless stated otherwise, inclusive of all discounts, taxes and charges (which are subject to change). Subject to limited availability. Conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. A limited number of staterooms have been set aside at these special fares, once sold fares may revert to a higher fare. Fares may be withdrawn or varied. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Cruise Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.