Uluru, Kata Tjuta & Kings Canyon Highlights
Make an enquiry
From $1,859 per person, twin share*
- 4 nights at the luxury Sails in the Desert
- Sunrise Uluru Segway tour
- Field of Light
- Kings Canyon & Outback Panoramas
- Sunrise at Kata Tjuta with outback picnic breakfast and full-day tour Kata Tjuta & Walpa Gorge
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- A selection of Free activities to choose from at Ayers Rock Resort
Discover the highlights of Australia’s Red Centre on this 5-day adventure that takes in the wonders of Uluru and Kata Tjuta staying at the renowned Sails in the Desert resort. View the sunset and sunrise over Uluru, explore Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), Walpa Gorge on guided hikes, learn about Aboriginal culture, and see the night lit up at the Field of Light, see sacred sites and marvel at the natural beauty of the vast central desert.
Valid for travel 01 Aug 2021 - until 31 Dec 2022.
Terms & Conditions
* Price is per person, based on travel departing now until 31 December 2022. Blackout dates may apply. Price is correct at time of printing and subject to availability. Other dates may be available at a surcharge. Package is subject to change and availability. Flights are not included and need to be booked separately to Ayers Rock Airport. National park permit not included. Permit price is $38 per person. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.