6 Day Walking Holiday Fleurieu Peninsula
Make an enquiry
From $2,857 per person*
- 2 night’s accommodation at the Grand Chancellor Adelaide, 2 nights at the Bluff Resort & 1 night at Serafino McLaren Vale
- 5 Hot & Cold breakfasts, 4 delicious lunches to enjoy whilst walking, 5 a la carte restaurant dinners served with local South Australian wines
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy while walking
- Professionally guides
- Transfers to and from Adelaide CBD
South of Adelaide lies the stunning Fleurieu Peninsula, a coastal paradise that is famous for its dramatic and distinctive coastline.
Explore a diverse range of scenery from bushland to waterfalls, along trails through the vines and sections of the 1200km Heysen Trail as it winds its way along the Waitpinga Cliffs. The ultimate combination of walking, food, wine and coast.
Valid for travel 11 Nov 2020 - until 07 Apr 2021.
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are per person, based on twin share in Australian Dollars, for travel on 11 November 2020 or 7 April 2021. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary, contact your advisor for a quote. Pricing is correct as at 26 August 2020 and is subject to availability. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 31 October 2020. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.