Fraser Reef & Rum Package
Make an enquiry
From $1,177 per person*
- 2 nights accommodation, Fraser Island
- Daily hot breakfast
- Full day 4WD Ranger-guided Beauty Spots eco-tour of Fraser Island including morning tea, lunch, and Nationa lPark fees
- Return passenger ferry transfer ex Hervey Bay
- 2 nights accommodation, Bundaberg
- Continental breakfast daily
- Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort Day Trip with lunch
- Return “Scenic” Air Transfers Ex Bundaberg
- Guided Reef Walk Tour at Low Tide (tide dependent)
- Combine Glass Bottom Boat /Guided Snorkel Tour /Island tours
- Bundaberg Rum Distillery Experience Tour including aself-paced museum experience to see, smell and touchyour way through the rich history of Bundaberg Rum
Fraser Island is the world’s largest sand island. An ecotourism destination boasting panoramic view points, Maheno shipwreck, coloured sands, beaches & swimming sites at Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby and other freshwater pools.
Lady Elliot Island situated on Australia’s southernmosttip of the Great Barrier Reef, known for its abundanceof marine life and personal experiences.
Valid for travel 02 Oct 2020 - until 31 Mar 2021.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for travel departing from Hervey bay between 13 April – 18 December 2020 and 11 January - 31 March 2021. Otherdates may be available at a surcharge. Package is subject to change and availability. Fraser Island ferry times must be confirmed at time of booking. Car hire isnot included. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.