South Australian Ultimate Underwater Adventure
From $1,350 per person*Make an enquiry
- 4 nights accommodation Port Lincoln Hotel in an oceanview balcony room with welcome drink on arrival, free Wi-Fi and complimentary noon check out
- Full day White Shark Tour including sub access, light breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, fresh drinking water & free photos (upgrade to dive available - diving gear included)
- Full day luxury tour sampling fresh seafood, interacting with koalas & iconic wildlife, hiking or 4WD touring including lunch, morning and afternoon tea, selected local beverages & transfers
- Half day swimming with Australian Sea Lions incl snorkelling gear, morning tea, light lunch, drinking water, snorkeling gear and free photos
- Afternoon oyster tour - including return transfers from Port Lincoln to Coffin Bay - 6 freshly shucked oysters, drinking water
Calling out to all adventure and thrill seekers! This 4 night, 5 day package is truly a bucket list experience! Meet the Great White Sharks from the world's first dry aqua sub, with the option to add a surface cage experience on the day. Swim with sea lions, the puppies of the sea in their natural habitat - an experience you will never forget! Get up close with koalas, kangaroos, emus and an abundant birdlife. Sample fresh local wine and seafood, including the world famous Oysters fresh from the sea in Coffin Bay, whilst discovering the charms of Port Lincoln in the Eyre Peninsula.
Valid for travel 10 Jan 2020 - until 31 Mar 2021.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for travel departing between 1 Oct - 30 Nov 2020 and 1 Feb - 31 March 2021(blackout dates 25 -31 Dec 2020 inclusive, 22-25 January 2021 inclusive, 4-5 March 2021 inclusive apply). Other dates may be available at a surcharge. Package is subject to change and availability. Tours will be cancelled if the weather is unsuitable. Adventure Bay Charters reserves the right to offer an alternate date if the trip is cancelled. Upgrade to dive on the shark tour day for $175.00pp. Payable onboard once sharks have been sighted. A national park access fee of $39 must be paid upon arrival prior to boarding the shark tour. White Shark Tours will require a minimum of 9 passengers to depart and Swim with Sea Lions will require a minimum of 6 passengers to depart. Australian Coastal Safaris and Pure Coffin Bay Oysters will require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart. Flights and car hire are not included. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.