*EXPIRED* Vietnam Leisure Family Getaway
*This deal has now expired. Please feel free to contact me regarding similar deals*
From $10,800 per family*Make an enquiry
- Return international airfares ex Melbourne & Sydney
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 1 dinner
- English speaking guide
- 12 nights accommodation
- Visit Museum of Ethnology, Hanoi one of the most interesting museums with the large exhibition area (incl. inside and outside area – a nice “playground” for children)
- Visit the masters of mask painting and water puppeteers
- Discover the behind the scenes of Vietnamese traditional culture
- Visit the authentic villages in Sapa and meet the friendly people in their traditional colorful costumes
- Cable car ride at Mt Fansipan
- Discover the natural wonder of Halong Bay with time for swimming/ kayaking (with extra fee) in the emerald water
- Visit the ancient & charming Hoi An town and discover the local people’s lives & arts & crafts in a short active tour
- Discover the modern and busy Ho Chi Minh city as the children’s way by visiting one of the 8 oldest botanical gardens in the world (Saigon Zoo) and join in a baking class.
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which makes it such a fascinating holiday destination. History has left its mark on Vietnam by way of Chinese, French and American influence. Northern Vietnam boasts some of the country’s most spectacular scenery with soaring mountains, forested limestone karsts and cascading rice terraces. The capital city, Hanoi bears the traces of centuries of change in its wide Parisian boulevards and colourful Chinese temples. The seascape of Halong Bay is a magical sight; breathtaking rock pinnacles rise dramatically from the sea and floating villages sit languidly in the bay.
Central Vietnam offers historical cities and sweeping beaches. Hue, the old imperial capital, is home to the Citadel, Royal Tombs and the famed Perfume River. The thriving modern city of Danang showcases its fire-breathing Dragon Bridge and sits only a few kilometres away from a golden shoreline.The Mekong Delta is blessed with lush fertile land where villagers in traditional conical hats work in vibrant green rice paddies and traditional boats with dragons’ eyes ply the murky waters. Ho Chi Minh City’s wartime past is displayed at the Cu Chi Tunnels and War Remnants Museum but this vast metropolis is also full of modern bars, shops and restaurants.
Valid for travel 25 Sep 2018 - until 07 Oct 2018.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per family, based on 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old sharing in interconnecting rooms where possible. This package is in Australian dollars including taxes. All prices are subject to availability & subject to change. On this package flights are only available ex MEL & SYD on Vietnam Airlines. All prices quoted are for tour departing 25th September 2018. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.