8 Day Tasmania Gourmet Food & Wilderness Trail
Make an enquiry
From $1,989 per person*
Price is per person twin share:
- **8 days car hire of a compact SUV or similar, pick up Launceston Airport & drop off at Hobart Airport
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Peppers Silo Hotel, Launceston in a Gorge River Deluxe room
- Breakfast daily
- Bottle of Tasmanian Wine on arrival
- Local Tasmanian Chocolate Truffles from chocolatier The House of Anvers
- Deluxe wine tour including 5 cellar doors and lunch at Josef Chromy
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Peppers Cradle Mountain, in a in a Spa suite
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at MACq 01 Hotel, Hobart in a Superior Waterfront Room
- Breakfast daily
- Gourmet Day Tour of Bruny Island
- Tasmania National Parks Pass
Enjoy a taste of Tasmania on this 8-day self-drive itinerary, experience delicious Tasmanian gourmet produce all whilst taking in Tasmania’s spectacular landscapes and scenic beauty.
At the iconic Cradle Mountain National Park explore Tasmania’s pristine wilderness on your Sunset Wildlife Spotting Drive Tour. Discover a variety of animals in a place of exceptional natural beauty in the heart of the Tasmanian World Heritage area.
Valid for travel 17 Oct 2020 - until 24 Oct 2020.
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are per person, based on twin share in Australian Dollars, for travel on the 17th October 2020, alternative travel dates available. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary, contact your advisor for quote. **Car hire based on compact SUV, includes collision Damage Waiver (CDW) & Theft protection (TP) with excess, Unlimited Kilometres, basic roadside assistance, Fuel Policy: Pick-up Full and Return Full. One-way hire fee AU$75 + tax to be paid locally. Tasmania National Parks Pass based on Holiday – Vehicle (2 Months). Pricing is correct as at 15 July 2020 and is subject to availability. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 31 August 2020. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.