4 Day All-Inclusive Six Foot Track Package
Make an enquiry
From $1,799 per person*
- 4 days of Pack Free walking with your overnight luggage transported every day
- 1 night’s accommodation at the heritage-listed Carrington Hotel, Katoomba, 1 night at the Six Foot Track eco Bunkhouse, Coxs River & 1 night at the historic Jenolan Caves House
- 3 Hot & Cold breakfasts, 3 packed lunches to eat on the trail & 3 Dinners featuring local produce
- Lunch on day 1 at a local winery with spectacular views of the Blue Mountains escarpment
- Morning Jenolan Caves tour with an experienced guide
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate on the trail
- Professionally guided – Local passionate guides
- Transfers from Jenolan Caves to Katoomba
- National Parks admission
Enjoy a 4 day all-inclusive walking experience along the historic Bridle trail of the Six Foot Track, discovering the panoramic scenery from Katoomba to Jenolan Caves.
Valid for travel 24 Sep 2020 - until 21 Apr 2021.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person, based on twin share in Australian Dollars, select departures from 24 October 2020 – 21 Apri 2021, alternative travel dates available. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary, contact your advisor for a quote. Pricing is correct as at 20 August 2020 and is subject to availability. Not combinable with anyother offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until30 November 2020. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.