Whitsunday Islands Private Maxi Yacht Charter
Make an enquiry
From $700 per person, based on 10 guests*
2 Nights / 3 Days
- 2 nights / 3 days aboard a private Maxi Yacht charter with Prosail
- 3 experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts)
- Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter
- Tea, coffee, milo & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Comfy bed (with a fan), pillow, bed linen & shower/bath towel
- All Marine Park feesHands-on sailing experience
- Sun, rain shades & mats to sleep on deck if you wish
Explore the beautiful Whitsundays Islands onboard your private Prosail Maxi Yacht.
Sail past the many islands, snorkel spectacular coral reefs, laze on the world’s best beaches and personally meet a fantastic array of sea life.
Valid for travel 01 Nov 2020 - until 31 Mar 2021.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person in Australian Dollars, for travel from 1 November 2020 - 31 March 2021 subject to availability. Pricing based on group of 10 guests, for alternative group size, please contact your MTA Travel Advisor for a quote. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 31 January 2021. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.