- Please ensure you enquire about travel insurance when booking your holiday. Travel insurance will provide you with coverage against any unforeseen circumstances (outside of your control), that may occur before or during your holiday. I can provide you with a quote and highly recommend making payment for your policy with your inital holiday deposit. Coverage begins from the moment you purchase your travel insurance policy.
- I recommend visiting the Smart Traveller website prior to your trip. Here you can review the latest travel advice, register your travel, and you will also find general yet helpful travel tips and information.
- When booking your travel arrangements, always ensure your name is spelt correctly as per passport. If you are an Australian passport holder, you must have at least 6 months validity remaining on your passport from your date of return into Australia. I will request a copy of your passport at time of booking to ensure there are no issues.
- For advice regarding recommended medications and vaccinations, please seek professional advice by consulting your doctor or by visiting a travel medicine specialist.
- The safest and most convenient way of taking money overseas, is by organising a "Cash Passport" card. This is a prepaid holiday money card which can be used at ATM's and at point of sale. This is something I can assist with.