Sydney Family Getaway
Make an enquiry
From $1,865 per family, quad share*
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Sebel Sydney Quay West in a 2-Bedroom Harbour View Suite, quad share
- Complimentary parking at hotel
- Big Bus Tours Sydney Big Ticket including 1-day hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour & general admission to Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Sydney
- Tower Taronga Zoo general admission
Enjoy a fun-filled family getaway at the The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney, Apartment style suites perfectly located in the heart of this world famous city.
Enjoy a day at Taronga Zoo on the shores of Sydney Harbour and take in all the top city landmarks aboard a Big Bus sightseeing tour.
Valid for travel 01 Oct 2020 - until 24 Dec 2020.
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are per family, quad share based on 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years. Pricing is in Australian Dollars, for travel from 1 September – 24 December 2020 (blackouts over special event dates), alternative travel dates available. Please note prices may vary at time of booking pending on date and room type availability. For Pricing for alternative departure dates, please contact your advisor for a quote. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 30 November 2020. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.