From the Temples of Angkor to the Mekong Delta & Hanoi & Halong Bay
Make an enquiry
From $7,654 per person , twin share*
13 nights including:
- 2 nights accommodation in Siem Reap
- 8 nights on board RV Indochine II cruise ship travelling from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 nights accommodation in Hanoi
- 1 night on Halong Cruise
- All meals select drinks at all meals**
- Unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water during the cruise
- CroisiEurope tour director on board the RV Indochine II
- Tips (excluding tips for crew members on board the ship)
- Visits and excursions mentioned in itinerary
- Services of English-speaking local tour guide & CroisiEurope tour director on board the RV Indochine II
- CroisiEurope agent in Siem Reap
Cast off on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on the legendary river that begins in the mountains of Tibet and meanders through no less than six countries.
The Mekong traces the authentic, profound, and mesmerizing history of Vietnam and Cambodia along its riverbanks. You’ll finish your extraordinary vacation in Indochina with a discovery of Hanoï, the Vietnamese capital, and on an unforgettable cruise on the legendary Halong Bay among the fantastically formed islands, crags, and cliffs.
Valid for travel 02 Nov 2022 - until 15 Nov 2022.
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are per person, twin share based on a Standard Cabin on Main Deck in Australian Dollars. Price may fluctuate according to exchange rate & availability. Pacakge departs Siem Reap on 2 November 2022, alternative travel dates available, contact me for details. **All meals and select drinks at all meals (1 soft drink or 1 beer or 1mineral water + 1 tea or coffee per person for each meal). Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information iscorrect at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 28 February 2022. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.