Hurtigruten - Galapagos Islands Adventure - Save $1,000 pp on selected 2022 dates
Make an enquiry
From $8,989pp - Save 1,000pp*
MTA EXCLUSIVE DEAL
- Two nights in Quito before the expedition cruise, including breakfast and dinner on day 2
- One night in Quito after the expedition cruise, including breakfast and dinner.
- Transfers between Quito hotel and airport on the day of embarkation and disembarkation, transfers between Baltra airport and ship
- Return flights in economy class between Quito and Baltra
- Full day Nature Tour to Cotopaxi National Park, including lunch
- Galapagos Islands National Park admission fee
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos Islands
- Expedition cruise in a Explorer cabin on Horizon deck, based on twin share
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water)
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Limited complimentary Wi-Fi for suite guests. Wi-Fi is available for purchase, but be aware that we sail in remote areas with very limited connection. Streaming is not supported
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to use at water refill stations on board
- English-speaking Expedition Team who guide activities and provide educational information on board and ashore
- Welcome and farewell cocktails
- Use of the ship’s Science Centre which has a library, microscopes and samples
- Citizen Science programme allows guests to assist with live scientific research
- Professional onboard photographer gives tips and tricks for the best landscape and wildlife photos
- Use of the ship’s hot tubs and gym
- Landings, hikes, coastal exploration, and activities including kayaking, snorkelling, and our glass-bottom boat ·
- Complimentary wetsuit rental for suite guests. Wetsuit rental available on request.
Join Hurtigruten on a journey of ecological discovery as we go from Quito, Ecuador, in Charles Darwin’s footsteps to experience the natural wonders of the incomparable Galápagos Islands. Begin your adventure with two nights at a hotel in Quito, one of South America’s most charming capitals. This World Heritage city of graceful Spanish-era architecture is packed with cosy restaurants and small artisanal shops. From here we’ll pay a visit to an active volcano and go on a nature walk in stunning surroundings, as well as experiencing a vibrant open-air market.
After flying to the Galápagos, step aboard Santa Cruz II – our comfortable and stylish expedition vessel ideally suited to remote adventures. You’ll take part in an unforgettable cruise and experience the very best the UNESCO protected Galápagos has to offer.
The onboard facilities are excellent, and you can look forward to mouth-watering dishes prepared by our chefs, as well as comfortable cabins to relax in after each exciting day of discovery. When the English naturalist Charles Darwin visited here aboard H.M.S. Beagle in 1835, he discovered that several species, including tortoises and land iguanas, had evolved differently depending on their habitat. His seminal work On the Origin of Species, proved revolutionary. On this science-oriented expedition, we’ll be learning about Darwin’s discoveries, as well as making a few of our own.
You’ll get closer to the natural wonders with the use of our small expedition boats, kayaks, snorkelling gear and paddleboards. There’s a wide range of activities to choose from, and the Expedition Team will guide you on shore visits. Safety and sustainability are always at the core of our operations, and our aim is to leave the smallest footprint behind wherever we go.
Ship: MS Santa Cruz II. Built in 2002. Refurbished in 2021. Passenger Capacity 90. MS Santa Cruz II is environmentally sustainable and socially conscious with the local community, the operation is carbon neutral.
Valid for departures: 19 January, 16 February, 30 March, 27 April, 11 May, 25 May 2022
SAVE AUD $1000 per person, twin share
Now: from AUD $8989 per person, twin share
Departures: 5 January, 2 February, 16 March, 13 April, 8 June 2022
Offer: SAVE AUD $1000 per person, twin share
Now: from AUD $9558 per person, twin share
Valid for travel 25 May 2022 - until 03 Jun 2022.
Terms & Conditions
Exclusive to MTA - Mobile Travel Agents. Valid for selected departures and itineraries in 2022 as listed. On Sale 25rd November - 10th December 2021, unless sold out prior. Cabins and excursions are subject to availability. Hurtigruten operates a flexible pricing system and prices are capacity controlled and are correct at time of booking. Solo traveller supplements may apply. Valid for for new, individual bookings only and on select departures, and subject to withdrawal at any time without notice. Offer is combinable with the Ambassador Loyalty Discount and Corona Virus Rebooking Discount. Ask your MTA Cruise advisor for full terms & conditions.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.