Cape York Expedition in Style
From $8,400 per person, private tour for 2 guests*Make an enquiry
- Pick up from Cairns accommodation, touring up to your accommodation including café lunch on Day 1
- A Private Daintree River Sunset Cruise with a local operator
- 1-night accommodation at Cockatoo Hill Retreat
- 2-night’s accommodation at Sovereign Resort1-night accommodation at Musgrave Telegraph Station
- 1-night accommodation in Unique Bush Style Cabins in the Iron Range
- 1-night accommodation at Bramwell Station including dinner
- 3-night’s accommodation in Beach Side Cabins – Seisia
- 1-night accommodation in glamping tent – Roko Island
- Breakfast daily, 11 lunches, 9 dinners including dinner at a locally famous restaurant in Cooktown on day 2
- Guided rainforest & Cape Tribulation walks, spend time with an Aboriginal elder on his traditional lands, visit the Bana Yirriji Art and Culture Centre with lunch at the historic Lion’s Den hotel on Day 2
- Full Day tour of Cooktown including a visit to the James Cook Museum
- Full Day tour en route to Musgrave Station including lunch and a visit to hidden Aboriginal Rock Art sites, guided by the traditional Custodians
- Full Day tour en route to Bramwell Station visiting historic sites including lunch on Day 6
- Full Day tour to the Tip including lunch on Day 8
- Full Day tour to Thursday and Horn Islands including lunch on Day 9
- A half-day fishing charter on Roko Island including lunch on Day 11
- All National Park Entry Fees and Ferry fees
- Scheduled flight from Bamaga to Cairns
A hand-crafted, eleven-day expedition through Australia’s Cape York—from the ancient Daintree Rainforest to the very tip of Australia.
Travel through 1000 kilometres of untamed, World Heritage-listed rainforest and eucalyptus-covered savannah to experience varied Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, stay in remote communities, and absorb the nature. Swim in crystal-clear lagoons, walk through primordial rainforest, rest in a range of unique bush-style accommodation, and absorb the remarkable scenery that makes up the Cape York.
Valid for travel 01 Jun 2021 - until 15 Oct 2021.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person based on twin or double share in Australian Dollars, for travel ex Cairns from 1 June – 15 October 2021, subject to availability. Accommodation in Cairns pre-tour is not included. **Please note dinner on Day 3 (Sovereign Resort Hotel) is not included and will be at own cost. Prices vary depending on the number of guests in your group. For alternative group size and travel dates, contact your advisor for a quote. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change and can be withdrawn at anytime. Valid for sale until 30 June 2021. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.