*EXPIRED* Red Centre Explorer
*This deal has now expired. Please feel free to contact me regarding similar deals*
From $2,804 per person*Make an enquiry
Was from $3,115, Now from $2,804 per person twin share
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- 2 nights permanent tented accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Valley of the Winds walk
- Outback BBQ Dinner
- Kata Tjuta Walpa Gorge Walk
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru Sunrise
- Uluru Sunset with Nibbles Platter
- Kings Canyon Sunset
- Uluru Base Walk
- Uluru Cultural Centre
- Karkke Cultural Experience
- Earth Sanctuary Dinner & Star Talk
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Ellery Creek
- Ormiston Gorge
- Take part in a traditional Welcome or Acknowledgement of Country at the beginning of your adventure to recognise the land of the Anangu communities – the First Nations owners of this area.
- See the sacred wonder of Uluru at multiple angles and at different points of the day. Embark on a walk around its base, and enjoy a spread of locally sourced produce at sunset, watching the rock change as dusk breaks.
- Gaze up at the constellations on a special stargazing experience and bush tucker dinner. The night sky comes alive in the Red Centre, with no pollution to impede your view.
- Tour a wide range of landscapes around the Red Centre, including the West MacDonnell Ranges and Kings Canyon, with the option of flying sky high on an unforgettable helicopter experience.
- Hike through the otherworldly Valley of the Winds for spectacular views of Kata-Tjuta, the towering domes that form something akin to a forest of rounded rocks.
Explore the best of Australia’s Red Centre, rich with culture and natural beauty on a small group adventure.
Valid for travel 01 Mar 2021 - until 30 Apr 2022.
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. 10% discount applies to Intrepid Travel Red Centre Explorer trip departing 1 March 2021 to 30 April 2022. Excludes all other Intrepid Travel trips and products. Discount applies to new bookings only made and deposited with MTA Australia agents between 1 March and 10 April 2021. The discount applies to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (except the standard Qantas Points offer if applicable) and are not combinable. Discount does not apply to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares. A deposit of $99 per person, per tour is required on booking. Full payment is due at least 21 days prior to departure. If booking within 21 days full payment is due on booking. All tours are subject to availability. If the trip on which the discount was applied is cancelled by Intrepid Travel, the customer will not be eligible for the 10% additional credit which is in other cases offered to customers where Intrepid Travel cancels the trip. Standard booking conditions apply as per Intrepid Travel’s website. Quote promo code 690635 at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.