Kakadu Dreaming & Uluru Explorer
Make an enquiry
From $880 per person*
Kakadu Dreaming from $1,118 per person
- 4 nights accommodation4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Watch the sunset at Cullen Bay
- Darwin City Tour
- Parap Markets
- Pudakul Aboriginal Cultural Experience
- Take a hike up to the jaw dropping Ubirr Lookout (seasonal)
- Gain fascinating insights into Aboriginal culture at the Warradjan Cultural Centre
- Hike to see thousands-of-years-old ancient Aboriginal rock art at Nourlangie Rock
- Spot crocodiles in their natural habitat on a Yellow Waters Cruise at Kakadu
- See Southern Rock Hole, Mataranka Hot Springs & Edith Falls Top Pools (depends on conditions)
- Take a dip surrounded by the cascading Florence Falls, Kakadu (seasonal)
- See the termite mounds
- Visit Adelaide River War Cemetery
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- 3 breakfasts, 1 dinnerField of Lights in Uluru (From Sept 2020)
- Watch a golden sunrise over the sacred site of Uluru
- Visit the Olgas (Kata Tjuta), the Walpa Gorge & the Valley of the Winds in the heart of the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Climb the 'stairway to heaven' to the aptly named Garden of Eden, Kings Canyon Take a day trip & hike through the spectacular King's Canyon
- Indulge in a BBQ 'Big Brekkie
- 'Toast Uluru at sunset with drinks & nibbles
Calling all 18-35’s looking for your next adventure! Lock in your favourite Northern Territory Contiki tour for just $99 if you book before 17 December. Travel between January 2020 and April 2021. Ask me about The Contiki’s Flexibility Promise, giving you complete financial security and flexibility, so you never have to worry about changing your mind or adjusting your plans.
photo credit _hipsygyps, contiki travel and tee_cropper
Valid for travel 15 Jan 2021 - until 15 Apr 2021.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is based on multi-share. Save 15% is valid only for new bookings made between 16 June – 31 December 2020 on Australia trips departing from 10 September 2020 – 15 April 2021 (excludes Dive Packages and Sydney New Year). Discount is valid on land price only and does not include trip air and taxes. A non-refundable deposit of A$200 per person, per trip is required within 5 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) with final payment due 45 days prior to departure from Australia. New Release Deal is combinable with Contiki’s brochure discounts on trips 7 days or longer but not combinable with any other offer or redeemable for cash. Offer valid for bookings made in Australia only. Offer is subject to change and may be altered or withdrawn at any time. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
* $99 per person Land Only deposit (usually $200) valid for new bookings only made between 15 June 2020 – 17 December 2020. Deposit due within 5 days of booking. Applicable for travel 1 September 2020 – 31 October 2021. $99 Land Only Deposit is combinable with Early Payment Discount, Early Booking Discount, New Release Deals, Last Minute Deals and brochure discounts. $99 per person Land Only Deposit qualifies for 30-day refund guarantee from time of booking – cancel for any reason within 30 days of deposit and receive a full refund. Fees apply for cancellation outside 30 days of deposit and/or within final payment due date (whichever comes first). Domestic trips (AU & NZ): $99 per person fee outside 30 days of deposit; 50% fee within 30 - 15 days of departure; 100% within 14 - 0 days of departure. International Trips: $99 per person fee outside 30 days of deposit; standard fees apply prior to departure, please visit www.contiki.com/au/en/resources/booking-conditions for a summary of our cancellation terms. Offers: based on availability, do not apply to all trips/departures, and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.