Darwin, Kakadu, The Kimberley & Broome
Make an enquiry
From $7,899 per person twin share*
Fun over Fifty
- Economy class flights to Darwin and from Broome exBrisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide
- 2 nights 5-star in Darwin
- Litchfield National Park day tour
- Seafood overlooking Darwin sunset
- Guided Ubirr rock art site; 2 nights Kakadu
- 30-minute scenic flight of Kakadu
- Yellow Water wetlands cruise
- 1 night Katherine; Katherine Gorge river cruise
- 3 nights Kununurra; 5 Rivers Look-out
- Scenic flight over Bungle Bungles and Lake Argyle
- El Questro, Chamberlain Gorge cruise
- 1 night Halls Creek; Geikie Gorge cruise
- 1 night Fitzroy Crossing; Derby Boab Tree
- 2 nights Broome
- Camel ride on Cable Beach
- Willie Creek Pearl Farm
- 34 meals
- Departures May to August 2021
Australia's Top End and the Kimberley await with adventures to be had, dreamtime culture to enlighten and glorious nature to explore. Marvel at the termite mounds of Litchfield National Park, see Ubirr Rock Art and cruise the Yellow Water wetlands in Kakadu, discover Katherine Gorge and the Ord River, soar above the Bungle Bungles, see the Derby Boab Tree for yourself, then finish with a camel ride on stunning Cable Beach.
Valid for travel 03 May 2021 - until 17 Jul 2021.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for travel departing 3rd May 2021, 19th May 2021, 4th June 2021, 19th June 2021 or 17 July 2021 and package expires 31 January 2021. Package is subject to change and availability. This package is subject to an additional levy for coach/air component that may be imposed and isout of Fun Over Fifty’s control. Flights are arranged to suit the tour as a group in advance, therefore we cannot book individual preferences or guarantee directflights. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.