Riverina Rail Tour
Make an enquiry
From $4,250 per person*
- 4 nights’ onboard train in restored ex-Southern Aurora Sleeping carriage
- Your private cabin converts to a day travel configuration
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners
- Sightseeing included as per itinerary in private chartered coaches at each stop
- Spectacular sea views from the Illawarra Railway Line
- Historic Goulburn
- Coolamon Cheese Factory
- Piccolo Farm
- Emeri De Bortoli’s Private Garden
- Temora Rural Museum and Ambulance Museum
- Blue Mountains Villages
Experience the heart of Australia’s food bowl, stopping at regional towns and attractions throughout the Riverina. You will also travel on rail lines which don’t have scheduled passenger services, making this a real adventure.
Come with us to discover acclaimed wines, taste gorgeous fresh produce and explore the natural scenery throughout the region.
Valid for travel 27 Mar 2022 - until 25 Sep 2022.
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are per person, twin share in Australian Dollars. Departs Sydney Central dates 27 March, 28 August and 25 September 2022. Single occupancy rates available,contact me for details. Not combinable with any other offer. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Valid for sale until 31 March 2022. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.