*EXPIRED* Great Migration: Tanzania & Kenya
*This deal has now expired. Please feel free to contact me regarding similar deals*
From $14,140*Make an enquiry
- On-tour film vignettes custom-made for Tauck by BBC Earth natural history experts and other select touches
- Game drives in 6-passenger, open-top vehicles with window seats for everyone, led by expert trackers in the Serengeti and the Masai Mara Reserve with opportunities to see the great migration of wildebeest, zebra and gazelles
- A picnic and game drive in Ngorongoro Crater where the Big Five can often be seen
- Three nights in a mobile camp in Serengeti National Park, ideally located where migrating wildlife passes by
- Two nights at a luxury tented camp in the Masai Mara Reserve
- A hot air balloon ride over the Serengeti or the Masai Mara Reserve followed by a champagne breakfast in the bush
- A private visit to the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi to see the feeding of orphaned baby elephants
- On-Tour Air (3 flights); a large rolling Eagle Creek Duffle will be sent to you prior to your departure, as your main piece of luggage in Tanzania and Kenya
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure 24 meals (8 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners); gratuities to local guides, service charges, admissions fees, taxes & porterage
Follow wildebeest and zebra on their annual trek from Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park to Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve in search of greener pastures on this nine-day safari – to witness this Great Migration is a unique experience that should be at the top of the bucket list of every safari enthusiast.
Spend two nights in Ngorongoro Conservation Area with a game drive and picnic lunch in the wildlife-rich crater... fly from Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park where overnight stays in a mobile camp enable timely sightings of migrating wildlife on private safari game drives with expert trackers... a flight from the Serengeti to wildlife-rich Masai Mara National Reserve is followed by two nights in a safari camp with daily game drives... and a morning flight touches down in Nairobi for a day in Karen with visits to the Giraffe Centre, home to endangered Rothschild giraffes, and to an elephant orphanage dedicated to rescued baby and teenage elephants.
Unique experiences include custom film vignettes created by BBC Earth exclusively for Tauck; a stay in a mobile safari camp designed to move with wildebeest, zebras, eland and gazelle as they migrate to grassier plains, usually followed by natural predators such as lions, hyenas and leopards; a hot air balloon ride with breakfast in either the Serengeti or Masai Mara; and a private visit to Sheldrick Animal Orphanage with exclusive viewing of baby elephants at feeding time.
Valid for travel 19 Nov 2020 - until 27 Nov 2020.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person twin share. All prices are subject to availability. Prices are correct at the time of the package going live, however are subject to confirmation. The package price quoted is for a tour departing 19 November 2020. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.