Grand Tour of Southern Africa
From $16,899*Make an enquiry
- Return international airfares from^Australia
- 6 night’s accommodation at a combination of Belmond’s Safari lodges
- Fully inclusive of meals, local beverages and safari activities
- Light aircraft flights from/to Maun and in between lodges
- National park fees in Botswana
- 4 night ’s accommodation at the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, breakfast included
- Private return airport transfers in Cape Town
Feel your heart race as elephant’s parade across Botswana’s Okavango Delta before a break in cosmopolitan Cape Town.
Marvel at ancient bushmen paintings, listen for the cry of fish eagles ortaste the rare labels from the winelands. Africa is a feast for the senses filled with amazing sights, majestic wildlife and awaiting experiences.
Valid for travel 02 Nov 2019 - until 12 Nov 2019.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for travel on 2 November 2019. ^Airfares are based on flights departing Sydney. Other dates and departure cities may beavailable at a surcharge. Package is subject to change and availability. Exclusions may apply. Seasonal surcharges and blackout periods may apply for alternative dates. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.