African Wildlife Odyssey
From $16,650*Make an enquiry
- 11 nights accommodation staying at the Old Drift Lodge, Chobe Game Lodge, &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge and Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel
- 1 FREE hotel night - receive a complimentary nights stay. Valued up to $531*
- 27 meals
- On-Tour Air (3 flights)
- Morning and afternoon game drives in Kruger National Park to spot the Big Five
- A guided walking safari in a private reserve bordering Kruger National Park
- A visit to a local village in Botswana to learn about tribal traditions
- A choice of sightseeing in Cape Town that includes wine tastings and a wine pairing lunch in the Cape Winelands or an artisan and Culinary tour that includes a cooking lesson
- Helicopter flight-seeing over Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula
- Gratuities to local guides, service charges, admission fees, taxes and porterage
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
Spotting the “Big Five” and more in private game reserves in South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Botswana… lush South African vineyards and wine estates… thundering Victoria Falls… the rugged tip of the African continent… and the cutting edge of art, culture, and cuisine in exciting Cape Town...
Part safari, part cultural immersion, all amazing. Indulge your imagination for safari expeditions of old à la Dr. Livingstone during two nights in Victoria Falls. Make tracks for wildlife-rich game drives in the heart of Chobe and Kruger national parks during stays in luxury lodges in the heart of the wilderness. And explore the stunning landscapes and vineyards of Cape Town, enjoying regionally inspired arts, culinary treats and more. This is a trip of a lifetime you won’t want to miss.
Valid for travel 01 Jul 2020 - until 13 Jul 2020.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person in AUD and are correct as at 26 June 2019. Prices are subject to availablilty and seasonal charges. Change and cancellation conditions apply & will be advised at the time of booking. Bonus hotel night offer is based on one night’s accommodation at The Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel or Old Drift Lodge valued up to $531*, based on 1 room, twin share, book by 27 Sep 2019. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.