Explore Australia's Red Centre
From $1,751*Make an enquiry
- 2 nights accommodation in Alice Springs at DoubleTree by Hilton, includes breakfast
- Transfer from Alice Springs to Ayers Rock
- 3 nights accommodation in Ayers Rock at Desert Gardens Hotel, including complimentary WiFi and shuttle bus service
- A night at Field of Light, including transfer from accommodation, general walk through, access to raised viewing area, experienced guide for the evening, Indigenous performance and souvenir memento booklet
- Transfer from Ayers Rock to Kings Canyon
- 2 nights accommodation at Kings Canyon Resort, including breakfast
- Transfer from Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- 1 night accommodation in Alice Springs at DoubleTree by Hilton, includes breakfast
Explore the iconic sights and the hidden treasures of Australia’s Red Centre on this journey through the expansive plains and earthy landscapes of the Outback. As darkness falls and Uluru is thrown into silhouette, Field of Light illuminates. As far as the eye can see gentle rhythms of colour light up the desert. More than 50,000 slender stems crowned with radiant frosted-glass spheres span over an area the size of seven football fields. Pathways draw viewers into the installation, which comes to life under a sky brilliant with stars. A sell-out success, the award-winning Field of Light, a global phenomenon by internationally acclaimed artist Bruce Munro, is open only until 31 March 2018. On this self-guided journey, watch the sun set on the beautiful Uluru, unwind with a sparkling wine in Kings Canyon and stay in comfort in Alice Springs.
Valid for travel 01 Feb 2018 - until 31 Mar 2018.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for travel on selected dates in February and March 2018. Other dates may be available at a surcharge. Subject to change and availability. Exclusions may apply. Seasonal surcharges and blackout periods may apply for alternative dates. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.