Ultimate Australia Journey including PNG
From $6,999*Make an enquiry
- 3 night journey on board the Indian Pacific in a Gold Service twin cabin, including all meals, beverages and a range of-train excursions
- 3 night guided tour of Perth and Rottnest Island, including daily breakfast, experienced guides, sightseeing and more
- 4 nights standard accommodation in Fremantle
- 16 night Northern Explorer cruise with Princess Cruises in a inside, twin share stateroom - Fremantle to Sydney
- Including all main meals and entertainment whilst on-board, excludes Speciality Resturants
- Onboard credit of US75 per stateroom
- 1 photo credit (one per stateroom), excludes Platinum Studio
Take in the must-sees of Australia and beyond with this package. Hop onboard the Indian Pacific for an all-inclusive journey from Sydney to Perth. Embarking on this transcontinental journey, you’ll be following in the footsteps of those who have dared to venture beyond the city limits. Then, tour from Perth to Rottnest Island– home to spectacular white sandy beaches, unique wildlife and colourful histories. Cruise from Fremantle to Sydney stopping in Broome, Darwin,Papua New Guinea, Cairns and Brisbane.
Cruise Itinerary: Fremantle, Geraldton, Broome, Kimberley Coast,(Scenic Cruising), Darwin, Cairns, Alotau, Papua New Guinea, Brisbane,Sydney.
Valid for travel 24 Oct 2018 - until 03 Nov 2018.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share. Accommodation is in the lead in room category unless otherwise specified. Prices are in AU dollars and therefore subject to currency fluctuations. Local city taxes may be applicable which will be payable direct to hotel. Due to flight schedules, a pre/post night may be required in some gateway cities (at an additional cost). Subject to change and availability. Exclusions may apply. Seasonal surcharges and blackout periods apply for alternative dates. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.