Perth's Best & Margaret River
From $1,799*Make an enquiry
- 3 nights 5-star accommodation at COMO The Treasury, with an upgrade on arrival^, welcome drink, in room refreshments including craft beer, juices and snacks, and early check-in and late check-out^
- US$100 hotel credit, to be utilised at COMO The Treasury
- Daily breakfast
- Return private transfers from airport to hotel
- Luxury coach travel to Margaret River
- 1 night accommodation in Margaret River
- Winery tour and beer tasting
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Perth and Fremantle
Visit Australia’s sunniest capital city, and experience more than just amazing sunsets over the ocean. Perth effortlessly blends urban cool with raw natural beauty and makes the perfect base for your unique Western Australian experience. Embrace Perth’s relaxed culture with a sunset drink on Cottlesloe Beach, a luxury stay at COMO The Treasury and live music in inner-city enclaves. Or, walk Kings Park and visit historic Fremantle. Then journey to the Margaret River for a winery tour and beer tasting. The finest ingredients for a fantastic holiday can be found in this beautiful.
Valid for travel 04 Jan 2018 - until 31 Mar 2018.
Terms & Conditions
Price is per person, based on twin share for travel on selected dates in 2018, check-in on a Sunday. Other dates may be available at a surcharge. Subject to change and availability. ^subject to availability at check-in. Exclusions may apply. Seasonal surcharges and blackout periods may apply for alternative dates. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.