Make an enquiry
- Return international airfares from ^ Australia
- 1 nights pre-cruise accommodation in Kamuela
- 7 night Hawaiian Seascape Cruise onboard a 36-guest boutique yacht crusing between the BigIsland, Maui, Lana’i & Molokai
- All meals, wine, microbrews & spirits onboard vessel
- 5 nights post-cruise accommodation in Honolulu including breakfast
Cruise Excursions Include:
- Traditional honi & sacred of fering welcome to an ancient valley
- Visit Molokai ’s ancient Halawa Valley
- Night snorkel with Giant Pacific Manta rays
- Evening pa‘ina (feast) & Hawaiian jam session with Molokai locals
Explore Hawaii on an exclusive yacht getaway. Watch for humpbacks & dolphins. Snorkel in marine life amongcolorful fish & sea turtles. Then, there’s the thrill of a night snorkel with Giant Pacific Mantas.
Complete your Hawaii adventure with a relaxing escape in Honolulu. Discover Waikiki, the centre for dining, nighlife &shopping famed for its iconic cresent shaped beach backed by palms with volcanic Diamond Head crater looming in the distance.
Valid for travel 15 Nov 2019 - until 28 Nov 2019.
Terms & Conditions
*Prices are per person, based on twin share, in Australian dollars including taxes and fees, Cruise departs 16th November 2019, cruise fare based on a Admiral Cabin category. All other cabin categories are at an additional surcharge. Flights are ex ^Sydney other departure points available at a surcharge. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. Fares may be withdrawn or varied. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Cruise Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.