Bulgari Resort Bali - Bonus US$250 resort credit
From $1,367 per room per night**Make an enquiry
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (limited to upgrade from One Bedroom Villa Category up to One Bedroom Premier Ocean View)
- Daily Full breakfast for up to two guests
- $100USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, credit cannot be redeemed towards the Bulgari Store or towards any tours or activities outside the Resort)
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfers
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bonus of US$250 hotel credit for stays of three nights or more - valid until 31 Dec 2022.
Bulgari Resort Bali is an exclusive and intimate setting for guests seeking privacy and luxury. The 59-villa and 5-mansion resort boasts sophisticated facilities, such as the Italian and Indonesian restaurants, the lounge bar, the Spa offering a complete range of Balinese, Asian and European therapies and the cliff-edge pool. A Bulgari store, a Balinese antiques store as well as business, conference and wedding facilities complete the resort’s features.
Valid for travel 27 Jun 2022 - until 31 Dec 2022.
Terms & Conditions
Special offer is valid for sales until 30 Sep 2022 and valid for stays until 31 Dec 2022. Rates are subject to availablity and subject to change without notice. Valid for new bookings only. Please contact your MTA Travel Advisor for full terms and conditions.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.