6 Day Hamilton Island & Whitehaven Beach
Make an enquiry
From $1,499 per person twin share*
- 5 nights in a Garden View Room at the Reef View Hotel
- Breakfast Daily
- Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina shuttle bus transfers
- Use of catamarans, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfers & snorkelling equipment
- Unlimited use of the Island Shuttle (7:00am – 11:00pm daily)
- Kids Stay and Eat Free Program
- Use of gym, spa, sauna & tennis court hire
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Half Day Whitehaven Beach (Afternoon)
- Great Barrier Reef Adventures from Hamilton Island
- Whitsunday Islands Sunset Sailing
Escape to Hamilton Island, which is situated in the Whitsundays, Queensland. Explore the beautiful white sandy beach of Whitehaven and immerse yourself in the crystal-like waters off the Great Barrier Reef and see the magical sunset as you sail the Whitsunday Islands. There’s also plenty of time to relax by the pool or drive around the island on a Golf Buggy.
Valid for travel 01 Oct 2021 - until 31 Mar 2022.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for travel departing between 1 October 2021 - 31 March 2021(blackout dates may apply). Other dates may be available at a surcharge. Prices are correct at time of publication and subject to change. Package is subject to change and availability. Tours will be cancelled if the weather is unsuitable. Flights, insurance and car hire are not included. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.