QLD Outback Experience
Make an enquiry
From $3,590 per person twin share*
- Eungella Rainforest Walk
- Best place to view a north Queensland Platypus
- Spotlighting nocturnal animals in the rainforest
- Sleep in Australia’s largest rainforest
- Commentary on the culture of the Australian Aboriginal
- Fossicking for Sapphires, Opals and Gold
- Australian Stockman’s Hall of fame
- Cobb & Co stage coach ride
- Qantas museum
- Camden Park working cattle and sheep station
- Paddle wheeler Sunset and dinner cruise
- Australian Age of Dinosours Museum
- Waltzing Matilda Centre Heritage listed ghost town
This tour showcases some of real outback experience. Head inland to some of the remote townships Queensland has to offer. Explore the history of the region from Dinosaurs, Gems to Cowboys and all that is in between. Enjoy the comforts of a medium size boutique bus and small passengers numbers and a tour guide with a yarn of his own.
Valid for travel 14 Apr 2021 - until 15 Sep 2021.
Terms & Conditions
*Price is per person, based on twin share for tours departing 14th April, 10th May, 9th June, 12th July, 18th August and 15th September 2021. Package is subject to change and availability. Reef & Beyond will require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart. Flights and car hire are not included. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Hot deals' are compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges. Hot deals may be withdrawn at any time and prices based on foreign currency are subject to fluctuation.