SeaDream - in their own words
Explore the SeaDream Difference. Casual and personalized luxury unlike any other cruise vacation. This is your Yacht. This is your SeaDream
The expression “yachting” is not only a statement about size; it describes a lifestyle aboard the intimate vessels. Chic and stylish, SeaDream’s 56-stateroom twin yachts are favoured for their elegant informality, personal award-winning service provided by a crew of 95, inclusive open bar and gratuities, ocean view accommodations, luxury Thai-Certified spa and world-class cuisine. With only 112 guests at a time, a SeaDream voyage feels like a personal getaway with that special someone, a group of friends and family or for that solo traveller looking for much needed “me-time”. Be pampered & relaxed, or active & adventurous while traveling to some of the most intimate ports and destinations with our Mediterranean and Caribbean voyages.
Discover the “It’s Yachting, Not Cruising” secret that travel experts, our loyal past guests and other cruise enthusiasts are raving about. It’s uniquely exceptional and a must do for those in search of a hidden, refined style of cruising. Enjoy an inclusive experience with premium select spirits, 5-star dining, gratuities and more on SeaDream and enjoy all that yachting has to offer, on-board and shore-side.
Named “Best Small Luxury Cruise Ship of 2015” in ForbesLife, twin mega-yachts SeaDream I & II are intimate boutique ships that provide a unique travelling experience unlike any other cruise vacation. The expression “yachting” is not only a statement about size; it’s a lifestyle aboard our intimate vessels with the service of 95 crew members and 112 guests that make each guest feel like they are on their very own private luxury yacht. Chic and stylish, SeaDream’s 56-stateroom yachts are favoured for its elegant informality, highly personal service, inclusive open bar and gratuities, all ocean views staterooms and suites, luxury accommodations and world-class cuisine.
Your inclusive SeaDream voyage fare includes ocean view accommodations, all gourmet meals, gratuities, open bar with select spirits, wine with lunch and dinner and so much more.
What’s included with your fare?
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation
- Featuring unobstructed ocean views
- CD/DVD player
- iPod® docking station
- Stocked mini bar
- Marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower
- Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Personalized stationery
- Hair dryer
- Superior Belgian bed & bath linens and plush Turkish-terry & luxury cotton bathrobes & slippers
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients – served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books Media & Entertainment Library Laptop computers for use while on-board
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Centre with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar Wii® Game System
SeaDream’s award-winning 5-star service is second to none. From the moment you are welcomed aboard by the Captain, it feels as if you are being welcomed onto your own private luxury yacht. With a maximum of 112 guests and an award-winning crew of 95, the crew to guest ratio provides each guest with SeaDream’s incomparable style and expert attention to detail. The service aboard either of SeaDream’s twin mega-yachts is comfortably transparent, like the way the bartender knows your name and what you would like to drink, or how the waiter knows how to surprise you with your favourite dessert. Your crew is passionate about delivering highly personalized and anticipatory service. Once you experience SeaDream’s inimitable service, you will be, “Splendidly Spoiled” and you may never want to go on a cruise ship again.
Experience what wining & dining on your very own yacht would be like with our expert chefs and sommeliers. We are dedicated to offer the best experience possible for each of our guests, including excellent gourmet dishes and the finest wine selection at sea. Our multi-course menu is specially designed with elegant, light portions in mind so that an entire service may be enjoyed, from introductory first courses, to decadent desserts, to expertly paired wines. It’s a gastronomical experience that will have you indulging in every bite. Bon Appétit!
Indulge in a Signature SeaDream experience with our gourmet 5-star dining, prepared à la minute and served al fresco at the Topside Restaurant or in the elegant Dining Salon. Immerse yourself with delectable flavours with selections like a guest favourite- L’oeuf Poule Au Caviar “Surprise”, succulent lobster, filet mignon, and delectable desserts.
We welcome guests with the “SeaDream treatment” from the moment they come aboard. The yachting experience begins with a warm welcome from the captain with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. The rest is up to you. Whether by day or night lounging on our signature Balinese Dream Beds, indulging in our Dream Cuisine, sipping a SeaDream cocktail at the back of the yacht, relaxing in the SeaDream Spa or being active with our Watersports Marina, this is your yacht, make it uniquely yours.
Be splendidly spoiled throughout the day. Signature SeaDream features include our Balinese Dream Beds for lounging at sea and the watersports marina platform where you can enjoy water sports right off the back of the yacht. “Seas the Day” the SeaDream way.
What is yachting without the proper toys? SeaDream’s Marina is equipped with all of the water sports equipment required for a proper yachtsman’s vacation. Multiple Marina days allow for more time to enjoy the Personal Sailboats, Hobie Cat™ Catamarans, Kayaks, Banana Boat , Tube, Wakeboards & Waterskis, Snorkellng Gear, Floating Island & Trampoline, Stand-up Paddleboards and Wave Runners/Jet Skis . The Marina crew is always available to ensure your safety and enjoyment (weather permitting).
Take time to watch the world go by on SeaDream’s Signature Balinese Dream Beds. These specially designed beds are the perfect place to catch the views, read a book and sip your favourite beverage. Select a cosy corner of the yacht and take that little catnap you have missed all year. Our comfortable outdoor platform beds are designed with afternoon naps and sunbathing in mind. These thick cushion beds, with throw pillows and individual reclining backs, are the perfect spot on the yacht to stretch out and enjoy unobstructed ocean views and cool sea breezes.