Ecuador with Trafalgar
Trafalgar’s carefully crafted trips showcase just how diverse the world really is.
From the iconic to the unexpected, Trafalgar connects you to the local soul of a destination like no other. It’s all about those “pinch me” moments you didn’t expect, creating infinite memories which change the way you see the world forever. Travel with the ultimate local insiders and let them connect you to secret spots and not-to-be missed experiences for a deeper view. There’s something incredible awaiting for you, discover it on your next journey. Lets Look At Their Best Selling South America Itinerary…. Icons Of South America
Summer 2017 – All This Included From $532pp/Day
20 Days | 4 Countries | 13 Cities | 19 Nights | 32 Meals
A trip across South America's most influential and intoxicating countries-the icons of Peru, Chile, Brazil and Argentina are brought to life by Insiders and unique experiences.
You'll enjoy Insider moments like… feeling the beats of South America at a churrascaria barbecue restaurant in Rio and see how Argentinian Tango should be danced at Lina and Gaspar's home in Buenos Aires. It's meeting other locals passionate about sharing the traditions of their homeland.
- Orientation of Puerto Varas
- Cruise in Chile's Lake Region
- Scenic drive through the Sacred Valley
- Iconic train journey aboard the Vistadome train
- Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, Pisac, Sacsayhuaman, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu, Chile's wine country, Sugarloaf Mountain and Corcovado
- ALWAYS INCLUDED
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- BE MY GUEST
at Casa Diez Canseco and in Palermo Soho at the home of a local family.
- CULTURAL INSIGHTS
Visit a living museum in Awanakancha, meet local weavers, learn about chica, and enjoy a wine tasting, sample chocolate in Bariloche, at a local Samba school and watching a Tango performance in Buenos Aires.
- HIDDEN TREASURES
Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
- LOCAL SPECIALISTS
in Lima, Machu Picchu, Cusco, at the Larco Museum, in Santiago, Bariloche, Iguassu Falls, Buenos Aires and Rio.
Call me for more information on this trip - and exteding it to include the Galapagos Isalnds (a personal favorite) and others from Trafalgar …. 0404 831 867