Paris Left Bank
If you have 'done' the right bank of Paris and are looking for a change (of district) here is one to consider.
Lutetia will re-open in May 2018 after a complete renovation and restoration. The hotel will offer a choice of 137 bedrooms and 47 suites. Five unique signature suites will include two penthouse suites offering unrivalled 360-degree views of Paris.
Lutetia Brasserie will be returning under the supervision of three-Michelin-starred chef Gerald Passedat. Enjoy a fabuous meal in the new sun-filled art deco interior courtyard.
At the center of the hotel is the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Center and the 700-square-meter spa.
Two-hour walking tour of St Germain des Prés - choose from Historical & Cultural or Art & Fashion or Gastronomy & Celebration
• Upgrade at time of booking, if available
• Early check-in and late checkout at time of booking, if available
• American breakfast for two daily
• EUR 100 spa or dining credit
• Roundtrip airport transfers for one-bedroom suites and higher
• Wine and cheese welcome amenity upon arrival