The Peninsula Paris - Stay 4, Pay 3
From $STAY 4 PAY 3 Nights**Make an enquiry
- Stay 4 nights and enjoy the fourth night complimentary
- Upgrade on arrival*
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent credit towards Food & Beverage or Spa Treatments to be utilized during stay**
- VIP amenities in the room
Just a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Golden triangle, this iconic building exudes Parisian elegance, heritage and glamour - in the most residential neighbourhood. Guests can enjoy breathtaking views of The City of Light from their rooftop terraces, 3 restaurants - with a 2 Michelin star panoramic one, a lavish Spa, and bespoke Parisian experiences.
Valid for travel 28 Nov 2023 - until 01 Apr 2024.
Terms & Conditions
- A minimum stay of four consecutive nights is required
- From Deluxe Room up to Rooftop Garden Suite
- The complimentary fourth night must be consecutive
- Blackout dates may apply and promotion is subject to availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other programmes or promotions and is not valid for group reservations
- All rates are quoted on a per room per night basis and are valid for single or double occupancy only
- In case of any dispute, The Peninsula Hotels Group reserves the right of interpretation to the extent permitted by the applicable lawsRoom rates are subject to local tax and VAT per room per night
- Room availability and rate may be subject to change if amendments are made to a confirmed bookingAdvance reservations are required
- For Full terms and conditions contact your MTA Advisor.
'Our MTA Collection’ is compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking.
Where we act as an agent, our quotes and itineraries will include a statement that advises you: i) we act as an Agent; and ii) That our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the Terms and Conditions of each Travel supplier listed on the quote/itinerary; and iii) That it is the Terms and Conditions of the Travel supplier that determine the terms of cancellation and refunds, if any. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges.