*EXPIRED* Forgotten Peru
*This deal has now expired. Please feel free to contact me regarding similar deals*
From $7,780 per person twin share*Make an enquiry
- Meet and greet service on arrival at Lima Airport
- 9 nights accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches
- Domestic flights Lima/Trujillo/Chiclayo/Lima
- Private transfers throughout
- English speaking local guides
- Entrance fees, park fees and trekking permits as per itinerary (Huaca Puculla closed on Tues, Royal Tombs Museum closed on Mon)
- Visit the Chan Chan Archaeological complex, the largest mud city of the Americas and the most important city of the Chimu culture.
- Explore an ancestral fisherman’s cove, where it is possible to watch old reed boats known as ‘Caballitos de Totora’, with which the local population maintains its thousand-year-old tradition of artisan fishing
- Enjoy a surfing lesson at Huanchaco
- Explore El Brujo, home to the mystery of the ornately tattooed 1,600-year-old mummy.
- Embrace a unique Shaman experience in a remote village.
- Discover Kuelap, a majestic architectural site built by the Chachapoyas
Valid for travel 10 May 2024 - until 11 Oct 2024.
Terms & Conditions
Price advertised is based on twin share accommodation, on tour departures 10 May-19 May 2024 OR 11 October-20 October 2024. Price is subject to availability. Pricing is subject to change at any time until full payment has been received. A minimum of 2 adults is required to guarantee this departure. A non-refundable deposit of $1000 AUD per person is required to secure your place. Final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to departure. Travel insurance is mandatory for travelling with Crooked Compass. for full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.
'Our MTA Collection’ is compiled from information provided to us by selected suppliers, and prices are indicative only. MTA cannot guarantee availability for your preferred travel dates or at the prices shown. Prices may differ to those displayed on this website at the time you make a booking.
Where we act as an agent, our quotes and itineraries will include a statement that advises you: i) we act as an Agent; and ii) That our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the Terms and Conditions of each Travel supplier listed on the quote/itinerary; and iii) That it is the Terms and Conditions of the Travel supplier that determine the terms of cancellation and refunds, if any. Please contact your MTA Travel Expert, who can provide you with current accurate information regarding, availability, applicable prices, fees, taxes and charges, and any other terms and conditions which may include blackout dates or seasonal surcharges.